A Beautiful World

I wanted to write this blog in chronological order.  I wanted to capture the first moments I first discovered my need for a transplant in my early posts.   But life is happening all around me and I feel the need to capture something very special.  You see, needing a transplant and the risk of "dying on the vine" while I wait for a liver that may never come has given me a gift.  I feel compelled to enjoy each day to its utmost.  I begin to see beauty everywhere I turn.  I noticed this tree as I got out of my truck this morning.  A wonderful fireworks display that lasts and lasts.  It is a beautiful world.  The color of the sky, the shape of each cloud. The beautiful birds that fly above.  I want to take it all in.  I want to remember it.  I want to take those memories with me where ever I go.  Into the cosmos with memories of views that can only be found on this planet in a very big universe.  


I didn't have this perspective before.  It's a gift I've been given.  They say we should all live each day as if it were our last.  I think I am.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts